The Georgia Avenue Business Improvement District Development Corporation is working with a number of partners to make their and our common aspirations a reality.
We can provides marketing services to businesses associated with the Georgia Avenue Business Improvement District & Development Corporation mission.
Our Current Partners include
- Emory Beacon of Light: [http://emorybeaconoflight.org/].
- Hines Urban Atlantic
- Black Student Fund
- We’ve been working with Softwine LLC and others to to develop and promote a Community Supported Kitchen (CSA)
- US Water Warriors: http://www.uswaterwarriors.org/home.html
- The University of District of Columbia Architectural Research Institute
- Ongoing Projects in collaboration with the Black Student Fund are intended to help people with access to college and workforce training.
Summer Youth Employment Program
“Since July 5th, The Black Student Fund (BSF), in collaboration with the Georgia Avenue Business Improvement District & Development Corporation (GABIDDC) has implemented a Summer Youth Employment Program with a strong educational/workforce training focus. Our summer youth students have developed WordPress websites with blog on diverse topics students ranging from basketball player wages to early motherhood.”
- SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM [http://www.gabiddc.org/?page_id=15]
- Churches & Religious Orgs (Directory List)
- Georgia Avenue Community Members
- Businesses, Initiatives & Institutions GABIDDC is working with
- UDC [http://www.udc.edu/]
- UDC Causes: [http://udc-causes.blogspot.com/]
- Great Streets [http://greatstreets.dc.gov/]
- Washington Adventist University [https://www.wau.edu/]