Today we at GABIDDC are supporting the Black Student Fund’s efforts to raise money to help needy young people and students.
Accept the Challenge!
Today, Thursday June 2nd, is the United Way’s Do More 24 day! Do More 24 is a 24-hour online fundraising campaign that encourages donors, like you, to give to charitable organizations within the DC metropolitan area. Today’s challenge has the further benefit of having a benefactor who will double donations.
BSF invites you to support us by donating today on BSF’s Do More 24 page.
With your support you will help BSF Scholars continue achieving academic, personal, and professional success. As a reminder, your donation today will:
- Help BSF scholars enroll in SAT and ACT test prep classes.
- Help fund BSF’s Bishop T. Walker Award given to a graduating senior BSF scholar.
- Help BSF scholars participate in BSF’s Community Day at Stoddard Baptist Nursing Home.
- Help BSF scholars attend an annual outing at the Anacostia Playhouse.
- Help families attend the 43rd Annual Independent School Fair.
For more on this subject please go to this page.
To Make a donation go to this page:
I donated, so can you!