The Georgia Avenue Business Improvement District Development Corporation (GABIDDC) is here to help you. We can provide environmental testing services, and maintenance and remediation planning services for businesses and homes.
We can also provide you with an independent, base line cost for:
- all construction jobs,
- prior to the hiring of a contractor.
- We have a great Handyman who can do plumbing, electrical or maintenance work on your home or Apartment
- youth classes (mostly in Summer) for learning programming and gaming programming.
- And we are working to stand up Workforce training in hazardous waste cleanup and safety.
or call Mike Jackson at 202 604 3097
Additionally we can assist with:
Also Call us if you need assistance with:
- Issues related to Workforce Development or the Georgia Avenue Business Improvement District>
- Your needs for assistance from the District Government,
- Grants for Business or Home Improvements
- Problems with lead, Dust, mold, soil or water testing, and for getting risk assessments on homes where there may be issues with these.
- We can do the assessment and the testing. And we can arrange remediation if we do the test.
- Questions about a Grant or opportunity?
- We can assist DC Residents with obtaining Environmental Grants for up to $17,500.00 for environmental remediation:
For older occupied properties (built before 1978) that have cracking, peeling or damaged paint conditions.
- Income level requirements for the DC Environmental Grants are;
|Qualifying Family Household Size||Qualifying Maximum Income Level|
|Single Parent with child||59,900$|
|Two Adults, with two children:||68,500$|
|Two Parents with three children||77,050$|
|Two Parents with 4 children||85,600$|
|Two Parents with 5 children||90,950$|
- For Older occupied properties (built before 1978), cracking, peeling or damaged paint conditions
- Certified companies for dealing with hazardous waste on-site